What would they think of our FSLs...

Paul Blundell

Issac Quincey

People see anything that looks strange and think it is weird or dangerous.

The older HAM who lives near me has a few verticals on his roof. He did have a multi-band beam but this came down a few years ago. He mostly works on VHF and UHF these days.

My parents did kick up a stink when I starting looking at getting something like this. After my latest school results, I was lucky to be allowed to throw up a basic VHF and UHF white vertical.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

------- Original Message -------
On Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 at 5:22 PM, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

My community looks at me weird but they know what i'm up to. They don't get it and still think im weird.. but i also run the non profit radio station here.. so i kinda sorta get some kinda pass

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 4:08 PM Issac Quincey via groups.io <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

The older HAM who lives near me has a few verticals on his roof. He did have a multi-band beam but this came down a few years ago. He mostly works on VHF and UHF these days.

My parents did kick up a stink when I starting looking at getting something like this. After my latest school results, I was lucky to be allowed to throw up a basic VHF and UHF white vertical.

On Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 at 5:22 PM, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Paul Blundell

In your case Paul, you have such a great location that they can think what they want, you are making the most of it.

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 12:11 PM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
My community looks at me weird but they know what i'm up to. They don't get it and still think im weird.. but i also run the non profit radio station here.. so i kinda sorta get some kinda pass

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 4:08 PM Issac Quincey via groups.io <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

--
Paul