Website

Issac Quincey

I have a couple of radio friends who I would like to share some information about ULR DX with, do we have a website or is it all ran via the group.io page?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Paul Blundell

All the discussion is based on here. I do run a blog about Ultralight Radio DXing and this is an introduction page: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/01/an-introduction-to-ultralight-mw-radio.html

Another good source of information: https://swling.com/blog/category/ultralight-dx/