VOA On HLAZ 1566

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Well, isn’t that interesting.. VOA in Korean on HLAZ 1566 Jeju, South Korea just started at 1700UTC.   I didn’t think FEBC leased air time to others on their transmitter.

Paul

Bruce Conti

As listed in 2021 WRTH in national section for Korea South, VOA Relay in Korean: 1700-1800 (1566 kHz), and in international section for United States of America, Voice of America, Korean 1700-1800 daily.

--
Bruce Conti
B.A.Conti Photography www.baconti.com

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Bruce

It's -27 below outside, didnt have PAL or WRTH on me and CX wasnt good so i was doing a quick scan and didnt have time to look it up