ULDXIndex and DB4ULRDXingV22

Paul Blundell

Around the middle of 2021, we had some discussion around this and a few different versions / methods were bouncing around.

I have recently been updating DB4ULRDXingV22 and I have now added this in. It uses this formula to provide the index.
[DISTANCE]/[POWER]*[SIGNAL]

As can be seen in the below, it shows an index score of 0.3104 for 3GG on 531kHz.

Issac Quincey

With the index, does anybody keep a record of these or share them much? it is the first time I have heard of this at all. Would it connect up with an online service to share these?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Around the middle of 2021, we had some discussion around this and a few different versions / methods were bouncing around.

I have recently been updating DB4ULRDXingV22 and I have now added this in. It uses this formula to provide the index.
[DISTANCE]/[POWER]*[SIGNAL]

As can be seen in the below, it shows an index score of 0.3104 for 3GG on 531kHz.

It was something that we had some discussion about here in the middle of last year. We have a few different methods and formulas, in my case, I also added the signal out of 5 to it, this helps to balance out those stations which are lower power and further away.

Paul

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 12:13 PM Issac Quincey via groups.io <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
With the index, does anybody keep a record of these or share them much? it is the first time I have heard of this at all. Would it connect up with an online service to share these?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Around the middle of 2021, we had some discussion around this and a few different versions / methods were bouncing around.

I have recently been updating DB4ULRDXingV22 and I have now added this in. It uses this formula to provide the index.
[DISTANCE]/[POWER]*[SIGNAL]

As can be seen in the below, it shows an index score of 0.3104 for 3GG on 531kHz.

Issac Quincey

Access is a dead product, could you move this to a web based system. I know AWS well so could see that working. You won't get many people using such an outdated product.