Paul Blundell

Please see my best logs below.

-------------------------
**MWDxerDB - Report**
Report Date: 07/26/2021
Report Time: 12:22:34
-------------------------

Freq / Name: 1395 - 2LG
Details: Lithgow (City) - National - 200w
Notes: 22/07/2021 - ULDXIndex = 4.605

Freq / Name: 1098 - 2RN
Details: Goulburn - National - 200w
Notes: ULDXIndex = 3.875

Freq / Name: 1602 - 3WL
Details: Warrnambool - National - 250w - 523km
Notes: ULDXIndex = 2.092

Freq / Name: 1584 - 7SH
Details: St Helens - National - 100w - 96km
Notes: ULDXIndex = 0.960

Freq / Name: 1476 - 5MG
Details: Mount Gambier - National - 1000w
Notes: ULDXIndex = 0.676

Freq / Name: 1044 - 2UH
Details: Muswellbrook - National - 2000w
Notes: ULDXIndex = 0.5375

Freq / Name: 1197 - 5RPH
Details: Adelaide - Community - 2000w
Notes: ULDXIndex = 0.524

Jorge Garzón

Thank you veru much Paul! Could you add distance for every station, and also the receiver used?
Very interesting these low-powered ones!!

Paul Blundell

No problems.
I will need to look at a better way to do it as my software had some issues with some of them (which is why I removed most of them). Receiver was my AR-1733 and Retekess V-115.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 4:23 PM Jorge Garzón via groups.io <iberiaDX=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you veru much Paul! Could you add distance for every station, and also the receiver used?
Very interesting these low-powered ones!!

Jorge Garzón

Great, both barefoot (Category 1) aren't they?

Paul Blundell

Yes they are both barefoot in the Ultralight group.

Paul