Two files added

Zacharias Liangas

Edited

I just uploaded into the fles section two files
main directory : https://ultralightdx.groups.io/g/main/files/Tabled%20comparison%20between%20L330%20and%20PL380.pdf
this is a comparison table of features between my old PL380 and my new PL330

https://ultralightdx.groups.io/g/main/files/3%20Radios,%20Reviews,%20Manuals/Tescun%20PL330%20special%20features.pdf
These are all special - hidden- features of the 3306 version of PL330 with updated information edited earlier this week
Hope that you are interested for that

hamrad45

Good information.  Thanks for sharing.  Have a great day.

--
Tom Stiles

Peter Jones

Many thanks for the 330 features document. I think you mean strong rather than string on item 2. Peter

Paul Blundell

Thanks for sharing those, they provide some excellent information.

Paul

[Edited Message Follows]