Total Stations Logged

Paul Blundell

Hi all. I have recently been spending some time migrating all my loggings from my log sheets and spreadsheets to MWDXerDB, the end result is I have logged about 175 stations in total. I have decided to only count stations which I have logged this year and from now on do yearly loggings, this number sits at 114.

My question is how do you handle stations which have since left the air, migrated to FM or have changed usage? Do you remove them / update the details or leave them "as is" as a snapshot of that moment in time?

Paul

DX Pedro

I think leave as is is the best way to go. I mean, you still logged
them. You can eventually create a status for those stations from a
drop down or something with different status like: "no longer on air"
"moved to DAB", etc..

// pedro andrade

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 6:44 AM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all. I have recently been spending some time migrating all my loggings from my log sheets and spreadsheets to MWDXerDB, the end result is I have logged about 175 stations in total. I have decided to only count stations which I have logged this year and from now on do yearly loggings, this number sits at 114.

My question is how do you handle stations which have since left the air, migrated to FM or have changed usage? Do you remove them / update the details or leave them "as is" as a snapshot of that moment in time?

Good idea and something I will setup.

Paul