The dulldrums in Alaska

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

The most exciting thing I’ve heard in the radio in the last week or so is the Chinese firedrake jammer on 1557kHz.

That should tell you how crap conditions continue to be here

Paul

Johnny

Although not nearly as "North" as you, we are feeling similar dulldrums here in Michigan!

Last night was pretty lame on the AM/FM DX front for me...

The weekend was great, but last night, not so much...

Unbelievably gray and dreary hear...  Can only get better, right!  :)

Johnny

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Looks like more solar storm stuff over the weekend..... the total crud continues.  I do wish this solar storming would end.. its been almost constant since early december.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 9:30 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
The most exciting thing I’ve heard in the radio in the last week or so is the Chinese firedrake jammer on 1557kHz.

That should tell you how crap conditions continue to be here

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time of it at the moment... :(

Paul
https://tinyurl.com/3rhyvxdr