Topics

Tecsun PL-757

dwight richardson

Like the Tecsun PL-910 and 920, there is a pre-loved Tecsun PL-757 listed on eBay.  Not much info out there on this model. I can’t even determine if it’s a ULR or not. Looks like PL -310 size but the photos w/o a scale or battery showing for comparison can be deceiving. $39.99 asking price could indicate something a little larger. So does anyone have experience with a 757?  Was this model even made for US market?  All of the button labels are in Chinese.
--
Bob Richardson
Tuscaloosa, AL

william yim

The Tecsun PL-757 is much elder than the PL-310 or PL-380. I think it come at the time when Kaito KA1101 or Degen DE1101 released.

在 2020年6月4日週四 06:55,dwight richardson <rdrala77@...> 寫道:

Like the Tecsun PL-910 and 920, there is a pre-loved Tecsun PL-757 listed on eBay.  Not much info out there on this model. I can’t even determine if it’s a ULR or not. Looks like PL -310 size but the photos w/o a scale or battery showing for comparison can be deceiving. $39.99 asking price could indicate something a little larger. So does anyone have experience with a 757?  Was this model even made for US market?  All of the button labels are in Chinese.
--
Bob Richardson
Tuscaloosa, AL

dwight richardson

Thanks William. Design looks very familiar. But yes - just an older unit it appears.
--
Bob Richardson
Tuscaloosa, AL