From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io [mailto:main@UltralightDX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Blundell
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 10:27 PM
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: [UltralightDX] Tecsun PL-368 Manual / Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+)

Does anybody have a link to download the user guide for this radio? I am looking at expanding my collection and this is the top of my list. I am very keen to find out more about the Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+) mode and how this works?

Thanks Tom. I am most interested in the ETM+ feature and how this works.

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021, 19:49 hamrad45, <hamrad@...> wrote:

I just received mine and asked the company if one exist.  The answer is no.  I plan to do a review on my Youtube channel (hamrad88) very soon.

Tom Stiles

Does anybody have a link to download the user guide for this radio? I am looking at expanding my collection and this is the top of my list. I am very keen to find out more about the Enhanced Convenient Tuning (ETM+) mode and how this works?

Paul

hamrad45

OK. I will be sure to include some testing of that feature in my show.

Tom Stiles