Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 11:46 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: [UltralightDX] Tecsun Australia Items
Recently Tecsun Australia sent me a few items, they are a good seller of various radios and I have always found them excellent to deal with.
What have been some of the best "radio freebies" you have received?

Paul Blundell

It is a 26 page booklet which covers an introduction to medium wave and shortwave radio plus some information on their various radios and some connect the dots on the last few pages.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 12:07 PM trrs73 <trrs73@...> wrote:
Pretty nice.  Tell us more about the Guide.

Thanks,

Tom Stiles

DX Pedro

Wow! that's such excellent stuff. I do think it should be mandatory on every purchase ;)
BTW: here's the link for downloadable files, including the Listeners guide: https://www.tecsunradios.com.au/store/radio-guides/
They also have another good read called The importance of shortwave. Worth reading.

// pedro andrade
/ DXPedro

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 2:46 AM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
Recently Tecsun Australia sent me a few items, they are a good seller of various radios and I have always found them excellent to deal with.
What have been some of the best "radio freebies" you have received?

trrs73

Thanks and have a great day.

Tom Stiles