Topics

Sony SRF-59 alignment

keith beesley

Gary,

Sometime ago, probably in the old ultralight group, I think you posted some detailed instructions for alignment of the SRF-59 for better dial accuracy and better performance. I know you've since moved on to other receivers and other antenna designs, but I wonder if you still have them? If you do, would you mind sharing them again here? I recently found a couple of SRF-59s that I'd forgotten I had, and they both work,
but the tuning is way off.

Thanks,

Keith Beesley
Seattle WA USA

Marc Coevoet

Op 25/05/2020 om 06:42 schreef keith beesley via groups.io:
alignment of the SRF-59
Out of several google results, this is the best documented, text and graphics!

http://earmark.net/gesr/srf59.htm

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)

Gary DeBock

Hi Keith (and Marc),

The original SRF-59 alignment instructions to the Ultralight group (in early 2008) are posted at  http://www.hard-core-dx.com/archive/irca/msg43730.html

Gary