Radio Options

Issac Quincey

Marc Coevoet

Op 31/01/2022 om 00:13 schreef Issac Quincey via groups.io:
I have an Amazon gift voucher to use on a new radio. I am looking at these two models.
Thoughts / feedback / comments / other suggestions are welcomed.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Portable-Headphones-SourceTon-Operated-Earphone/dp/B07YJM4B29/ref=sr_1_42?crid=23P3LZ8D4VKN7&keywords=AM+radio&qid=1643584281&sprefix=am+ra%2Caps%2C291&sr=8-42 <https://www.amazon.com.au/Portable-Headphones-SourceTon-Operated-Earphone/dp/B07YJM4B29/ref=sr_1_42?crid=23P3LZ8D4VKN7&keywords=AM+radio&qid=1643584281&sprefix=am+ra%2Caps%2C291&sr=8-42>
https://www.amazon.com.au/TIVDIO-V-111-Portable-Shortwave-transistor/dp/B0186SDYZU/ref=sr_1_13?crid=23P3LZ8D4VKN7&keywords=AM+radio&qid=1643584281&sprefix=am+ra%2Caps%2C291&sr=8-13 <https://www.amazon.com.au/TIVDIO-V-111-Portable-Shortwave-transistor/dp/B0186SDYZU/ref=sr_1_13?crid=23P3LZ8D4VKN7&keywords=AM+radio&qid=1643584281&sprefix=am+ra%2Caps%2C291&sr=8-13>
Sent with ProtonMail <https://protonmail.com/> Secure Email.
In any way, I would NOT take the retekess or small radio. Take a tecsun 310/360/380. They have narrow wide on AM/SW and you can trust on the quality ....

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)

FenDrifter

Hi Issac
It would help a bit if you told us what you want the radio for?
Drifter

Issac Quincey

Can you purchase them on Amazon? That is what I have a gift card for.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)

For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)

Issac Quincey

Basically as a starter radio for some ULTRALIGHT dxing. My other radios are too big so this would be my starter. I don't know what I need or want to do as yet, I just want to get in to it.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.