Power - New Zealand Stations

Paul Blundell

I am targeting some NZ stations at the moment and to be able to add in the ULDXIndex, I need to note down the power levels. I am struggling to find any information on line of the power levels of NZ stations, what would be the best place to find this?

Paul

Andy ZL3AG

On 6/09/21 12:28 pm, Paul Blundell wrote:
I am targeting some NZ stations at the moment and to be able to add in the ULDXIndex, I need to note down the power levels. I am struggling to find any information on line of the power levels of NZ stations, what would be the best place to find this?

Thanks.

For Newstalk ZB on 1035kHz, it shows 48.0dBW which converts to 63095W, does that sound right?

https://rrf.rsm.govt.nz/smart-web/smart/page/-smart/domain/licence/SelectLicencePage.wdk?fromHome=Yes