Operation time on PL330

Zacharias Liangas

Edited

If anyone uses the tecsun  pl330 please let me know how long it's inbult battery operates in FM Mw and SW respectively
Thanks on advance

Carlos Felipe

I noted the tunning knob isn't well balanced. Seems like a chariot wheel...

Em dom, 1 de ago de 2021 17:32, Zacharias Liangas via groups.io <zliangas=yahoo.com@groups.io> escreveu:

If anyone uses the tecsun  pl330 please let me know how long it operates in FM Mw and SW respectively
Thanks on advance

Zacharias Liangas

Thank you but my question refers to the time the radio can drain the fully charged inbuilt battery from fully charged to" lo bat"at a given audio level
My example
My  PL 380 can operate around 25 hours with earphones at audio level 6-7 a standard audio level if using Sony in ear buds
The DE 1102 can operate ard 8 hours