NHK1/891khz-JOHK

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

No ID's heard but talking with Chris Kadlec the music I heard would match their program schedule and this is the only NHK1 outlet on 891khz.   Recorded Tue. Feb. 16th 2021 at 1719UTC in McGrath, Alaska 230 miles Northwest of Anchorage.

This is somewhat notable because I have a 10kw on 890, KBBI Homer which I consider a semi local despite being 350 miles away because it's usually pretty strong here.

Paul Walker
CC Skywave and Debock 5" FSL Antenna

Paul Blundell

Nice job Paul.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 9:19 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
No ID's heard but talking with Chris Kadlec the music I heard would match their program schedule and this is the only NHK1 outlet on 891khz.   Recorded Tue. Feb. 16th 2021 at 1719UTC in McGrath, Alaska 230 miles Northwest of Anchorage.

This is somewhat notable because I have a 10kw on 890, KBBI Homer which I consider a semi local despite being 350 miles away because it's usually pretty strong here.

Paul Walker
CC Skywave and Debock 5" FSL Antenna

K7DWI Art

Hi Paul,
When you get a chance, list what Asian Outlets you have heard there so far this season.
Unfortunately I cancelled my Oregon Coast trip next week, but would like an idea what I might could hear off my mountain/hillside location.
I have a variety (more like an arsenal) of loops, including an Aichelman 4" FSL.
Thanks
Art K7DWI So. Oregon

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

I’ve heard way way way too many to list and I don’t keep a written/typed log.. just audio recordings with station name, frequency, fate/time heard. I don’t really want to sort through all of this.

Paul

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 7:50 AM K7DWI Art <k7dwicn82@...> wrote:
Hi Paul,
When you get a chance, list what Asian Outlets you have heard there so far this season.
Unfortunately I cancelled my Oregon Coast trip next week, but would like an idea what I might could hear off my mountain/hillside location.
I have a variety (more like an arsenal) of loops, including an Aichelman 4" FSL.
Thanks
Art K7DWI So. Oregon

K7DWI Art

No problem.