New Radio - Walk Radio DAB-P9

Paul Blundell

Today I was lucky enough to be given this radio as an early birthday present.

This will be used mostly for the RDS feature and as a bed time / work radio. My limited testing so far has shown that the FM performance is good. I will be doing a full review and write up.

Paul

Michael Schuster

I saw this Chinese radio on eBay when shopping for an upcoming European trip a couple of years ago. As it was a totally unknown quantity and shipped from China, I ended up going for the Majority Eddington instead. I was particularly struck by the physical appearance - they basically copied the Sangean DT-400 cabinet. Curious to hear how it does on DAB+ as well.

Paul Blundell

Thanks Michael.

We don't have any DAB where I live yet but about 180km South we do, next time I am down that way I will be testing out that feature.

On Sat, 13 Mar 2021, 02:58 Michael Schuster, <schuster.ma@...> wrote:
I saw this Chinese radio on eBay when shopping for an upcoming European trip a couple of years ago. As it was a totally unknown quantity and shipped from China, I ended up going for the Majority Eddington instead. I was particularly struck by the physical appearance - they basically copied the Sangean DT-400 cabinet. Curious to hear how it does on DAB+ as well.

Paul Blundell

I have just updated my review of this radio with some more information after using it for the past couple of months.

https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2021/03/walk-radio-dabp9-review-march-2021.html