New Radio

After the issues with my previous radio, I am now in the market for a new ultralight radio.

I have read some reviews and after looking at these, I am thinking the Radiwow R108 sounds like the best bet. Where would be the safest palce to order from? I had issues with the return of my last radio so want to both know I am getting a good radio and that the service from the dealer will be good.

My other option is one of the CCrane radios, would these be a safer bet?

keith beesley

Frank,

Your safest bet, if you are in the U.S., would be to order from a U.S. seller. C.Crane has a good reputation for standing behind their products. I have ordered many radios direct from China in the past and have not had any problems, but I've heard stories of people having problems returning defective items.

On the other hand, I have the XHDATA D-808 and like it quite a bit; I got mine secondhand from a U.S. seller.

Keith Beesley

On Sunday, September 5, 2021, 10:56:42 PM PDT, Frank Standford <dxer2k1@...> wrote:

After the issues with my previous radio, I am now in the market for a new ultralight radio.

I have read some reviews and after looking at these, I am thinking the Radiwow R108 sounds like the best bet. Where would be the safest palce to order from? I had issues with the return of my last radio so want to both know I am getting a good radio and that the service from the dealer will be good.

My other option is one of the CCrane radios, would these be a safer bet?

DX Pedro

Radiwow.com would be the best place since they have a US based warehouse. I purchased a radio from their Aliexpress shop it was really good. A fellow dxer bought a D808 from their website and everything went smoothly. 73s
// pedro andrade