Topics

New eBay Radio

Paul Blundell

Joe

Hi Paul,

There were several transparent radios offered a number of years ago.
I don't think this was one of them since it supposedly has a DSP processor.
At the time I read about them one of the chief reasons they were transparent
was not that they were "cool" but that the contents could be observed by
prison guards. Hard to hide a knife blade or hacksaw blade inside a transparent
radio dropped off by a relative. Sounds reasonable! Guess it's true.

73, Joe-WA9LAE.

Paul Blundell

Thanks, I reckon I might grab one and see how it goes.