MW Frequency Challenge - Week 13 Results and Week 14 Announcement (1150 kHz)

DX Central - Loyd Van Horn (W4LVH)

All,

What an amazing week of DX on 810-891 kHz!  Some fantastic DX was heard by our DXers this week.  36 states, 6 Canadian provinces, 11 countries, 137 unique stations from 389 submissions.  Logs were submitted by 25 DXers in 17 states, 4 Canadian provinces, and four countries (our first submission from our friends DU in Australia this week!).

Congrats to Tom Laskowski for taking the top spot with the most loggings this week. We saw our distance record get shattered this week, and a whole lot more.  Full analysis and breakdown in the blog post, below:

https://www.dxcentralonline.com/post/mw-frequency-challenge-week-13-results-and-week-14-announcement-1150-khz

Onward to 1150 kHz, a struggle frequency for me with a near-local on freq......but that's why we do the challenge in the first place!
--
Good luck, 73 and best of DX!

Loyd Van Horn
W4LVH - Mandeville, Louisiana
Member:  IRCA/NRC Courtesy Program Committee (CPC)
Founder: DX Central - Because we're all about radio
Twitter:  @DXCentral

Paul Blundell

Are you happy for us in Australia to round to the nearest 9khz frequency?