Topics

MiniDXpedition - Scamander, Tasmania - March 2020

Paul Blundell

Over the weekend of March 20th - 22nd 2020, I undertook an Ultralight Radio miniDXpedition to Scamander on the East coast of Tasmania.

This location is one of the closest locations in Tasmania to New Zealand so I made this the focus on this miniDXpedition. I undertook three sessions over the Friday night, Saturday morning and Saturday, the results of these sessions are below.

This location was very nice and it is somewhere I will make a point of returning to in the future.

Loggings, photos and a video can be found here: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/03/minidxpedition-scamander-tasmania-march.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX