Long Term DX Project - 18/05/2021

Paul Blundell

Date: 18/05/2021
Time: 12:00pm
Location: Heritage Forest, Launceston Tasmania.
Radio: AR-1733 / Barefoot
Notes: A mid-day session on my daily walk. This was a “low-tech” session with me just carrying my Digitech AR-1733 in my jacket pocket and using my phone to log my results. The results were much as I would expect for a daytime session. 3GG on 531kHz was weak and 2CR on 549kHz was also logged at much the same signal level. Two of the 50KW big gun stations hit good signal levels. On 2CA on 1053kHz was not logged at all. The two HPON stations were also only logged at weak signal levels. This location has a lot of open space and I will be making more of an effort to use this location in the future.

FREQ

CALLSIGN

LOGGED

Area Served