Long Term DX Project - Results to 19/03/2021

Paul Blundell

Over the past two weeks I have undertaken nine sessions for my long term DX project.

Below are the results, over nine sessions, the average signal levels (out of five) are shown. These are about what I would expect.
I note that 2CA on 1053kHz and 3KND on 1503kHz both have the lowest average signal levels. The HPON station from Melbourne on 1422kHz is slightly better than the one on 1341kHz from Geelong which I find interesting. I will keep an eye on this over the next few months.

FREQ

Callsign

Area Served

Purpose