Logging via Auto Store

Paul Blundell

Has anybody tried and found a good radio which has a sensitive auto store feature?

Paul

Peter 1956

I use the ETM function in a Tecsun PL-398MP.
It is a very sensitive and fast scan. Other Tecsun DSP portables also have this feature.

Peter

Paul Blundell

Thanks Peter.

The auto store on my Digitech AR-1733 works fairly well but at times it seems to miss stations I would expect it to auto store. I am going to have a look at some of the Tecsun models.

Paul

On Sat, 19 Feb 2022, 10:37 pm Peter 1956, <pe1etr@...> wrote:
I use the ETM function in a Tecsun PL-398MP.
It is a very sensitive and fast scan. Other Tecsun DSP portables also have this feature.

Peter

Issac Quincey

Do you mean recording the audio or just saving the frequencies?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Has anybody tried and found a good radio which has a sensitive auto store feature?

Saving the frequencies to memory channels. At times I use this to give me an idea of what the band is like.