Logging Programs

Paul Blundell

I would be happy to. I am in the process of adding some extra features, once I am happy I will post a "blank" version on the files section of the group and my blog for anybody who wants to make use of it.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 4:34 PM Issac Quincey via groups.io <IssacQuincey=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
It sounds like that works well for you. Do you feel comfortable sending me a copy for me to base my log off?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.