[irca] VOA On HLAZ 1566

Nick Hall-Patch

I think that's been going on for several years, Paul, aimed at North Korea?   Bill Whitacre will likely have a better idea.

Hearing the VoA ID here at 1700UT  on 1566 marks a really good morning, as it's well after local sunrise even in midwinter.

Nick

At 17:05 2021-11-21, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

Well, isnt that interesting.. VOA in Korean on HLAZ 1566 Jeju, South Korea just started at 1700UTC.   I didnt think FEBC leased air time to others on their transmitter.

Paul

_._,_._,_
Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

And hearing the VOA ID Here is like... eh... nothing special lol