[ICDX-AM] [UltralightDX] New Aussie Logs In Alaska

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

1089 may not be worth logging in the end today, I’ll have to review my audio but it may have been so weak and noisy it just isn’t worth it.  I heard a .gov.au ad and I was hearing other stuff from that region so it was easy to figure out but the reception just may not meet my “standards” which vary...from log to log!

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 2:21 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
Good loggings as always.
I hear 2RN on 1512kHz often. On 1089kHz, I log 3WM most of the time but i have also got 2EL at times.

Paul

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 2:02 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
2RN, 1512 Newcastle NSW
2EL, 1089 Orange NSW

Also of note, I had 2NC 1233 Newcastle again.  Also logged a few not new to me Kiwis... Magic talk 1107, and ZB on 1080.