Getting ready to chase transpolar DX

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

A few quick tests have showed me that I should wait till early October to start early morning Dxing because A.) It's too damn early to be getting up before the sun rises this month B.) Two brief tests showed nothing out of the ordinary in the way of tp signals, with just the usual Asians, albeit fairly well.

I've got two FSL antennas, two CCrane Skywaves, and 2 XHDATA808's, plenty of batteries, plenty of hand warmers, and cables.. plus just about anything else i'd need

Paul Walker just east of gods creation nowhere aka McGrath, Alaska

Paul Blundell

Best of luck with your DXing adventures Paul, I love reading about your

We are just coming out of winter here, so while the results might not be as good in the coming months, the comfort factor of being able to DX as the weather warms up makes it easier.

Paul from Tasmania.