From: C. Crane <enews@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 3:00 AM
To: MIKESANBURN@... <MIKESANBURN@...>
Subject: Enjoy the Outdoors with Great Radio Reception!

Call Toll Free 800-522-8863
AM FM Radios WiFi/Internet Audio Emergency Supplies Specials/Closeouts BLOG

CC Pocket AM, FM, NOAA Weather Radio
Great Reception in a Compact Size

Gardening is therapeutic and can improve your mood, making it good for your mind, body and soul. Now that the weather is getting nicer and the days are getting longer, take your radio listening outside with the portable CC Pocket Radio.
Ease of use, very good AM & FM reception and sharp well-defined audio tuned for voice clarity and music is what makes this little CC Pocket Radio so great! Its size, portability and the included belt clip makes it easy to take on the go while out walking on the long summer nights, when your working in your garden or listening to your favorite radio station at night.
GET YOURS NOW!

Top Gardening Tips From Bob Crane

"I learned how to grow crops by taking a Master Gardner class and by looking online for information available from the great people and organization of the Cooperative Extension Services. If you like audio, search for “farmers podcast” and I am sure you will find something you like. I have made at least two failures for every gardening success I’ve had." Check out the latest blog post were Bob shares his top tips to his gardening success.
Click Here To Read More

If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1-800-522-8863 or send us an email to: customerservice@....
Customer Support Hours: Monday - Friday 8:15am - 5pm PT.

C. Crane
172 Main Street
Fortuna, CA 95540-1816
You’re receiving this email because you’ve signed up to receive weekly updates from C. Crane. If you’d prefer not to receive updates, you can unsubscribe.
Are you on social media?
Join us on:
Facebook   YouTube   Wordpress   Pinterest
View in Browser
AM FM Radios WiFi/Internet Audio Emergency Supplies Specials/Closeouts BLOG