for lovers of Spanish MW

patrice.privat

Hi again, Pedro y otros amigos.

This is the Excel file of my current Spanish MW campaign; for each frequency I have written the number of stations
that still need to be heard (in red for private networks, in white for RNE)

please correct mistakes if any and report them to me.
I still need 75 stations !
I wish RNE had evening / night regional slots.
And also the weekends are frustrating for regional ID.

https://app.box.com/s/d7fqk4c16590xfmx1vz5g821604sil2j

Suerte.

Paul Blundell

Thanks for sharing, that is an interesting file and a good way of logging the stations. What does the number in the last column mean?

Paul

patrice.privat

Hi Paul

the number of still-to-be-logged stations on a given frequency.

Cheers

Paul Blundell

Thanks for that, it makes sense now.

With my own loggings, I have been focusing on those frequencies where I don't often log stations or where the ID is not 100% confirmed. In the past couple of weeks I have added a couple more and confirmed a few as well.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 2:23 AM patrice.privat <patrice.privat@...> wrote:
Hi Paul

the number of still-to-be-logged stations on a given frequency.

Cheers

Pedro Porres

Edited

I have not seen any major bugs. In 1143 Cope Reus no longer broadcasts, I think since 2015. The fact that it no longer broadcasts does not mean that it is not valid, on the contrary, I, for example, never registered it (I have been in dx for a little over a year). In 1341 you have an Onda Cero station listed, I suppose it is Ciudad Real, because of your CM (Castilla la Mancha) entry. The other in 1341 is Onda Cero Málaga (Andalusia). As for the islands, you have one from the Balearic Islands, 1224 Cope Mallorca, but none of the Canaries, because they are more difficult due to your location, I suppose. Curiously, you picked up Radio Linares Ser (province of Jaén), 100 km from my position but that I receive badly. I leave you a link that can help you. It is from the AER (Spanish Radio Listener Association) website, it is used to search for the Spanish MW. You can get lists in PDF to print.
España en OM

Regards.

Pedro Porres Oliva
Córdoba, Spain.
Twitter: @ondacor

patrice.privat

Thanks for that scrutinizing look , Amigo Pedro !

Indeed 1143 Reus is an old log, message 16230 of 09/29/11 ;
Onda Cero is indeed Ciudad Real, I added that precision only this morning as I was drawing a list of transmitting sites (I eventually found 46 !)
I have only one Balearic, nothing from EA8 and nothing from EA9.
Linares, I have to look up when I heard them, pretty recent I think, but not recorded.
I will try tonight to tape it. Ontynient is dominant on that channel though.

https://app.box.com/s/zoy3g2pdz4gb54vkb1jswznjzw5jnlx1

Appreciate the very useful link, Gracias.

PP

patrice.privat

Hi Pedro, just found a bug in my list, so I'm back to 102 active stations; indeed on 1026 Oviedo and Asturias are the same station.
I found no recording on my hard drive of Linares, so I can't prove I had it once on 1602  (can't remember the reception date either).
I tried last night but could not get it. If it is not done by the end of this month I will replace it with Segovia (which is faintly discernible on my recording of 1602 Ontynient, see previous mails)

I think I miss a few cities still like Gijon.

PP

Pedro Porres

With some Autonomous Communities of a single province, it is the same as with Asturias. Logroño and La Rioja are also the same. Now I don't remember if I told you that there are also two autonomous cities, Ceuta and Melilla.
On the other hand, Patrice, in order not to saturate this forum with many messages about the Spanish medium wave, I invite you to visit the Iberia Dx forum where there is a specific section in which various colleagues can answer your questions. You can take a look at it and see how it works, but be sure to be around here too, of course.

Jorge Garzón

Hi,
Just to remember... You, Patrice and any other folk around here are welcome to visit the IberiaDX forum, where every local subject aobut the Iberian MW scene is widely discussed. The address to get the e-corner is: https://groups.io/g/iberiaDX
¡Saludos!
73
--
Jorge Garzón (EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL)