Faults with the Tecsun PL-330

biometuy

Hi, you need to recalibrate on very sw band , not one an only calibration its possible for all sw band, and  don forget the need to recalibrate periodically on each sw band

cheers,

Jorge

Rémy Friess

Periodically, yeah... Actually every time I use the radio ;).

When I switch it off and on again after an hour or two the calibration is gone on LSB. On USB it remains constant over time and from one end to the other of the SW band.

73, Rémy.