DXing Desk

Paul Blundell

After recently moving house, we now have a bit more space and I have the chance to setup a "dxing desk". Below are a few options I have found.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/373531424570?hash=item56f835373a:g:J0MAAOSwsMpgbZwB

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/393212254925?hash=item5b8d46dacd:g:tPYAAOSw~gBgWIbX

https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Explore-More/Storage-%26-Office/Desks/Sabrina-Adjustable-Desk/p/SBIDSKADJOOOMSTDKB

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/kitchen-bench-prep-trolley/3468827

The idea is to have something that is portable, it will live in the spare room but come out to other rooms as needed. Ideally it will on wheels, have a work surface that will fit my 3" FSL and some radios and also have some storage space. At this stage the last one appears to be the best "fit" for my needs. Before I buy this, what do you use or any other ideas you have seen?

Paul
https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/

Paul Blundell

Thanks. I am planning on using that standing up.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021, 14:22 Larry Smith via groups.io, <larfla2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
 I would get something that I can pull up a chair to and fit my knees and legs under for starters. That last one doesn't look like it would be very comfortable to sit in front of.