DX'er Interviewed On air By Station He Logged

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

I picked up 1233kHz 2NC Newcastle, NSW, Aus from 7220 miles/12000KM away in McGRath, Alaska and recorded an interview with them a day later that aired during their afternoon show.

Take a listen here

Paul Blundell

Great job Paul.

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021, 12:43 Paul B. Walker, Jr., <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
I picked up 1233kHz 2NC Newcastle, NSW, Aus from 7220 miles/12000KM away in McGRath, Alaska and recorded an interview with them a day later that aired during their afternoon show.

Take a listen here

Timothy Zamora

Love these moments where distance barriers are bridged.

Timothy

On Mar 19, 2021, at 11:08 PM, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

´╗┐
Great job Paul.

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021, 12:43 Paul B. Walker, Jr., <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
I picked up 1233kHz 2NC Newcastle, NSW, Aus from 7220 miles/12000KM away in McGRath, Alaska and recorded an interview with them a day later that aired during their afternoon show.

Take a listen here

Jock Elliott

Well done! Nice catch, excellent interview.