DX2020 Project - 24/02/2020

Paul Blundell

DX2020 - 24/02/2020

DATE:
24/02/2020
TIME:
7:45 AM
LOCATION:
Three Sisters Nature Reserve, Penguin, Tasmania
RADIO:
Digitech AR-1733
AERIAL:
3" BABY FSL
531kHz-3GG-(5k):
EXCELLENT
621kHz-3RN-(50k):
EXCELLENT
693kHz-3AW-(5k):
EXCELLENT
729kHz-5RN-(50k):
NIL
873kHz-2GB-(6k):
NIL
1053kHz-2CA-(5k):
WEAK
1125kHz-1RPH-(2k):
GOOD
1341kHz-HPON(G)-(5k):
EXCELLENT
1548kHz-4QD-(50k):
GOOD
1593kHz-HPON(M)-(5k):
EXCELLENT
NOTES:
An amazing early morning session from Three Sisters Nature Reserve near Penguin. The view is amazing and the DX was hot. All stations except 5RN on 729kHz and 2GB on 873kHz were received at varrying signal levels. 1RPH on 1125kHz was a real stand out as was 4QD on 1548kHz which hit good signal levels late in the session, when the tuning on my 3" baby FSL was "just right". I am really enjyoing DXing from this location and am planning on a longer session in the near future to really explore this location.

--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX