DX

HELLO.

What do you use for ultralight dx?

My radios are too big, what is a good starter radio?

Paul Blundell

Hi,
I use a few different radios. My main Ultralight radio is my Digitech AR-1733. I also use my Teac PR130 at times. What radios do you own?
I see you are a new member on here, welcome to the group. What have been your main radio interests until now?

Paul

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 10:49 AM <dxer2k1@...> wrote:
HELLO.

What do you use for ultralight dx?

My radios are too big, what is a good starter radio?

I have been mostly listening to HF aero and some broadcast stations.
That looks like a good radio, can you buy them here in the US of A? I had a redsun radio, that worked well.

Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 at 11:39 AM
From: "Paul Blundell" <tanger32au@...>
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 08:09 PM, Frank Standford wrote:
I have been mostly listening to HF aero and some broadcast stations.
That looks like a good radio, can you buy them here in the US of A? I had a redsun radio, that worked well.
Hi Frank,

I don't know if you have seen the 35 page major article linked below, but it features extremely detailed reviews of five popular DXing portables (with four of them "official" Ultralights)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/8y6855bnfmy45rnk46mzr7hb4pwjz8u8

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

That is awesome. I will download and have a good read. I am super keen to get some more radios.

Best supplier?