Delayed going outside to DX

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Ummmmm… I think I’m gonna be delayed or have my DXing postponed this morning.   See the attached picture for what was spotted right outside my front steps at KSKO

FenDrifter

Wow, I mean wow!! Is it stuck? For somebody in the UK this is phenomenal.

Drifter

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

No.  She’s just chillin. Found a nice cozy spot and is relaxing

On Sun, Feb 6, 2022 at 9:04 AM FenDrifter via groups.io <essexmarshman=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Wow, I mean wow!! Is it stuck? For somebody in the UK this is phenomenal.

Drifter

FenDrifter

I love that!

Hank Lambert (KB4MTO)

I had a similar experience one night up in Blue Ridge Georgia, except it was a black bear. Funny how radio seemed less important at that moment 😉

--Hank

KB4MTO / TA5ZC

Ummmmm… I think I’m gonna be delayed or have my DXing postponed this morning.   See the attached picture for what was spotted right outside my front steps at KSKO

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

FenDrifter

That made me chuckle Hank 😊!
Drifter