From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2020 7:51 AM
To: UltralightDX@groups.io <UltralightDX@groups.io>
Subject: [UltralightDX] COVID-19 and DXing

Based on the latest advice locally, I am cancelling all portable Ultralight Radio DXing sessions for the foreseeable future.

--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

Paul Blundell

Yeah, it is getting bad with how far the lock down is going.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:06 AM Phillips <phillicom@...> wrote:
Stay safe Paul.  Tassie is likely to be the least affected of Aussie states but thems that takes chances will pay the price.

Still using slow old QWERTY?
Why don't you join the 21st Century?
Try Colemak (recommended) or Dvorak.
Time to leave the Victorian era behind!

Based on the latest advice locally, I am cancelling all portable Ultralight Radio DXing sessions for the foreseeable future.

--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

Michael.2E0IHW

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 Phillips <phillicom@... wrote:
Stay safe Paul.
Still using slow old QWERTY?
Why don't you join the 21st Century?
Try Colemak(recommended) or Dvorak.
Time to leave the Victorian era behind!

Yea, how about a 21st Century upgrade :
tiny screen, RSI-precursory one-thumb operation ?

:-)

But chin-up - there is a new uldx sub-category :
reception at home amidst the QRM fog.

Now that is a *real* challenge !

Michael UK