County Comm GP-7

Ron Layton

Has anyone else bought one of these? I purchased one on December 23 but it won't be here until the second week of January. I also purchased the spare batteries and charger and the base.  I'm curious if anyone has had good DX with this radio.

earl tasca

The charger is good I also bought the case.the radio is ok I bought it as a curiosity the 330 is much better. As someone mentioned the fm is surprisingly weak.best of luck.i  am looking for suggestions on a simple anteanna for the 330,thank you.

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022, 11:17 AM Ron Layton via groups.io <micron327=zoho.com@groups.io> wrote:

Has anyone else bought one of these? I purchased one on December 23 but it won't be here until the second week of January. I also purchased the spare batteries and charger and the base.  I'm curious if anyone has had good DX with this radio.

Paul Blundell

It sounds like a nice radio, I have been keeping an eye on the https://www.tecsunradios.com.au/store/product/tecsun-pl-368-hand-held-hf-ssb-receiver/
I will be keen to hear what you think of it.

Paul