Topics

Complete Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Kit - Feburuay 2020 Update: 29/02/2020.

Paul Blundell

Complete Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Kit - Feburuay 2020

Update: 29/02/2020.

After using this case for a couple of weeks, I decided I needed a way to keep my 3" FSL and radios off the ground and also allow me to rotate them together for nulling out stations and using the directionality of the 3" FSL to the best advantage.

I have cut some MDF to the required size and then have mounted a metal base to this which is then bolted to the lid of the case. It allows it to be rotated 360 degrees if needed

Photos: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/02/complete-portable-ultralight-radio.html

--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX