Topics

coffee and Radio Listen, by Martin Butera

martin butera

Hello guys, I wanted to share with you my new site "coffee and Radio Listen" of interviews in podcast and text, to different Brazilian Dxer, many use the concept of Ultra-Light Radio and it is a way of knowing what type of radio is made from South America Brazil, since the material is in English.

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy it

Martin Butera 73

Paul Blundell

That sounds like a great idea. I have shared this information and a link on my blog.

Paul

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 4:34 PM martin butera via Groups.Io <martin_butera=yahoo.com.ar@groups.io> wrote:
Hello guys, I wanted to share with you my new site "coffee and Radio Listen" of interviews in podcast and text, to different Brazilian Dxer, many use the concept of Ultra-Light Radio and it is a way of knowing what type of radio is made from South America Brazil, since the material is in English.

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy it

Martin Butera 73

Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

martin butera

Thanks Paul for you supports.
Martin 73

Em terça-feira, 3 de março de 2020 02:41:59 BRT, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> escreveu:

That sounds like a great idea. I have shared this information and a link on my blog.

Paul

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 4:34 PM martin butera via Groups.Io <martin_butera=yahoo.com.ar@groups.io> wrote:
Hello guys, I wanted to share with you my new site "coffee and Radio Listen" of interviews in podcast and text, to different Brazilian Dxer, many use the concept of Ultra-Light Radio and it is a way of knowing what type of radio is made from South America Brazil, since the material is in English.

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy it

Martin Butera 73

Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

mediumwavedx

Nicely done, Martin. Thanks. Will add it to my reading list!

Bill