Argentina on 1620

Paul Logan

Hey All,

which Argentine station on 1620 really "gets out" weak on the srf59 with a one two foot loop.

Paul Logan,
Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

Listening Homepage: http://geocities.com/yogi540/
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiofotos/
Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/yogi540

Paul Logan

One of these days I will manage English! that was supposed to read " with a two foot loop"

Paul Logan wrote:
Hey All,

which Argentine station on 1620 really "gets out" weak on the srf59 with a one two foot loop.

Paul Logan,
Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

huelbe_garcia@...

Hi Paul,

can you describe what kind of programming you heard? If we can confirm that, it's a nice DX!

I live next to Argetina (south Brazil) and there is an station on 1620 really strong. I learnt it relays an FM and programming and is basically popular rock music from 70s to 90s. It is called "Universo".

This station is located in Mar Del Plata, Argentina.

Huelbe
Porto Alegre, Brazil

which Argentine station on 1620 really "gets out" weak on the srf59 with a one two foot loop.

Paul Logan,
Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

Listening Homepage: http://geocities.com/yogi540/
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiofotos/
Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/yogi540

Paul Logan

Hi Huelbe,

at 0233 UTC it is playing the Beatles "Please Please Me" OM dj, weak.

huelbe_garcia@... wrote:
Hi Paul,

can you describe what kind of programming you heard? If we can confirm that, it's a nice DX!

I live next to Argetina (south Brazil) and there is an station on 1620 really strong. I learnt it relays an FM and programming and is basically popular rock music from 70s to 90s. It is called "Universo".

This station is located in Mar Del Plata, Argentina.

Huelbe
Porto Alegre, Brazil

which Argentine station on 1620 really "gets out" weak on the srf59 with a one two foot loop.

Paul Logan,
Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

Listening Homepage: http://geocities.com/yogi540/
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiofotos/
Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/yogi540

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

You know what they say; two people divided by a common language.

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, Paul Logan <paulloganradio@...>
wrote:

One of these days I will manage English! that was supposed to read "
with a two foot loop"

huelbe_garcia@...

Hi Paul, sorry I was not on-line at that time. However, I can confirm this
kind of music is often heard at 1620 :) (how nice!). --hg

at 0233 UTC it is playing the Beatles "Please Please Me" OM dj, weak.