Alaska TP DX Fri Sept 10th

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Ok, so I *had* said I would wait till October, but i woke up a bit before 6am, and would've only had another hour to lay in bed.. so I got up and rushed outside and was rewarded nicely.

Here's A3Z 1017kHz Nukualofa, Tonga at 1421UTC with a nice signal and some good, clear island music:

Here's 4TAB 1008kHz Brisbane wuth some racing play by play at 1500UTC:

Here's 4BC 1116kHz at 1517UTC with a nice loud peak of speech about the Covid 19 vaccine:

Here's MAgic Talk 1107kHz Tauranga, NZ with Labell's "Lady Marmalade" at 1520UTC:

Paul Walker
CC Skywave and 5" DeBock FSL

Paul Blundell

Nice logging of those Queensland stations.

Paul