Alaska TP DX 9/12

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

Alaska TP DX Sun 9/12:

NewsTalk ZB slight echo with both 2KW synchros on 1026khz

Gold AM 1503, no echo so not both 5KW synchros

Oh yeah, a domestic too. KMZT 1260 Los Angeles .

Paul Blundell

Nice loggings Paul.

I only get 3PM on 1026kHz, I often get NewTalkZB on 1035kHz, it might be worth having a listen for that one too.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 1:34 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
Alaska TP DX Sun 9/12:

NewsTalk ZB slight echo with both 2KW synchros on 1026khz

Gold AM 1503, no echo so not both 5KW synchros

Oh yeah, a domestic too. KMZT 1260 Los Angeles .

Paul B. Walker, Jr.

I do listen for it.. i logged it a bunch late this past winter... i have no locals on 1030 or 1040, or semi locals or even fring distants.  1040 Vancouver, BC isnt very strong here.

Paul