Topics

A bit of info from the Medium Wave Circle

Steve Whitt

Who says MW listening is dead?

I’m very proud to say that the latest issue of Medium Wave News is the large issue in its 66 year history.

The March issue distributed to members today tops out at 94 pages – we couldn’t afford to print & post beyond 64 so had to resort to a digital supplement.

73 and good listening

Steve

Paul Blundell

That is great to hear Steve, I hope our hobby continues to grow in to the future.

Paul

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 7:44 AM Steve Whitt <mwneditor@...> wrote:

I’m very proud to say that the latest issue of Medium Wave News is the large issue in its 66 year history.

The March issue distributed to members today tops out at 94 pages – we couldn’t afford to print & post beyond 64 so had to resort to a digital supplement.

73 and good listening

Steve

--
Paul

Jorge Garzón

As a MW Circle member and MW DX'er since the 80's I just add 'It' s certainly alive' 😉

¡73 y buen DX! 

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez "IberiaDX" 
(EB7EFA · EA1036 SWL · BDXC Member 1409) 
QTH: IN83ag / 43º15' N · 03º56' W
Urb. San Roque 95, casa 5 (Villasevil)
39698 Santiurde de Toranzo (ESPAÑA - SPAIN)
..................................................................................
Blog: IberiaDX  · Twitter: @IberiaDX

En lunes, 1 de marzo de 2021 21:44:29 CET, Steve Whitt <mwneditor@...> escribió:

73 and good listening

Steve