Audio Switch

Paul Blundell

That looks like an interesting device. I will have a look for something like that.

Paul

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 5:25 AM Phil Pasteur via groups.io <ppasteur=q.com@groups.io> wrote:
Something like this would work:
https://www.amazon.com/Maker-hart-Just-Mixer-Portable/dp/B0824Q3WY8/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B0824Q3WY8&psc=1
Not a recommendation as I have never used it, but the concept is there. If you are handy, you could just wire things up so each radio would be on either side of a single stereo pair and use a balance control to adjust levels. One radio in each ear with this.
You would only need a small project box, three jacks, a T pad, and a bit of wire.

Or you could do something like the above.

Phil Pasteur

Something like this would work:
https://www.amazon.com/Maker-hart-Just-Mixer-Portable/dp/B0824Q3WY8/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B0824Q3WY8&psc=1
Not a recommendation as I have never used it, but the concept is there. If you are handy, you could just wire things up so each radio would be on either side of a single stereo pair and use a balance control to adjust levels. One radio in each ear with this.
You would only need a small project box, three jacks, a T pad, and a bit of wire.

Or you could do something like the above.

Paul Blundell

Below is the audio switch I am using for my head to head testing. This switches between INA and INB, would it be possible to find something like this that instead of switching them, allows them to be adjusted and output to a set of earphones? I would like to have a way to have two radios on the same frequency and mix the audio.