Just HOW STURDY Are The FSL Antennas?

radiojayallen

Agreed...they are built like a tank.

Paul Blundell

That shows just how well these are made :)

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 8:33 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:

Gary.. sorry, but I accidentally tested the Paul Walker variant in a way you hadnt intended, yet proved how sturdy this thing is in the process.

I was coming in from outside, and put the tote container down that had the FSLs on top and the toe tipped backwards and one of the FSL's hit the ground... it had been so cold outside the schedule 40 pvc pipe leg broke off on the right side, where it's holding the tuner knob .. when the device hit the floor.

I grabbed a zip tie and some tape, secured the leg.. and i'm back in business. The tuner knob, the metal parts, the wiring, all still completely intact, unharmed and working just fine!

Paul B. Walker, Jr.