Good buy 7600GR

Peter 1956

I picked up a Sony ICF-SW7600GR for £55 a few years ago at a ham rally. My telescopic aerial wasn't broken :)

Peter

Paul Blundell

Well done, sounds like a good buy.

Paul

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021, 11:42 pm M.I.H.0 via groups.io, <metagenetics=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not technically an 'ultralight', but still a portable nonetheless!

I managed to pick up a rather nice condition SONY icf-sw7600gr a couple of days ago online, for what I think was a pretty good price, £55 UK.

I've just taken delivery of it and am looking forward to the dark hours coming tonight to give it a proper run out. I've ordered a replacement antenna as the one on the unit is broken at the tip, but apart from this small issue, everything seems to be as it should. All in all, very pleased.

M.

Mark