Retekess V115

Paul Blundell

Thanks Paul. I will see how it goes for me, I am not hopeful of it working any better.

On Sat, 11 Dec 2021, 4:22 pm Paul S. in CT, <dxrx@...> wrote:
Paul,
You may have to remove the AM ferrite antenna from case, while keeping it connected. My "111" model suffered  from this.

Regards
Paul S. in CT FN31nl

Paul S. in CT

Paul,
You may have to remove the AM ferrite antenna from case, while keeping it connected. My "111" model suffered from this.

Regards
Paul S. in CT FN31nl

Paul Blundell

Well the new one has arrived and from my testing so far, it is not much better. I have noticed that the bottom of the band is worse, with a number of stations MIA.

Well I have just been contacted by a seller / manufacturer of this radio. They have seen my issues and are sending me another one, in exchange for this, they want me to give it a fair go and share my findings with them. They suspect I have a faulty radio.

Paul