Hoping For A QSL From Saudi Arabia

Paul Blundell

Good luck with it. I never got in to QSL cards, maybe I should have, more so when I was in to SWL'ing.

Paul

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 3:03 AM Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@...> wrote:
The Saudi Broadcasting Authority is notorious for not responding to responding to reception reports/QSL Requests in recent years, but I ***REALLY* want one for my reception of Radio Riyadh on 1260khz from my Alaska QTH.

So, rather then send mail to a generic "Radio engineering department", I did some internet sleuthing and dug up a name of a current engineering manager and am sending the report to him specifically. I also sent it priority mail international which is expensive, but it'll tell me if it never arrives, if it gets there but the refuse it or whatever else.

I've gotten QSL's from Iran and North Korea before so this is a walk in the park in terms of the attempt I'm making.

Paul B. Walker, Jr.