WABC 770 Maintenance Period Tomorrow

Steve Whitt

This is how 770kHz will look tonight with WABC silent – GOOD HUNTING

Feel free to share this map created with the RDMW-2022 software from the Medium Wave Circle.

73s

Steve

From: Wayne Heinen <amlog@...>
Date: Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 7:37 AM
Subject: [nrc-am] WABC 770 Maintenance Period Tomorrow
To: NRC-AM <nrc-am@...>, <IRCA@groups.io>

Hi All

The National Radio Club received a post on our website’s contact form this morning concerning some upcoming maintenance at WABC-770. Per the post, they will begin on the evening of Tuesday November 9, 2021 around 2200 (+/-) Eastern Local Time and will be working on things on and off until they are finished with the maintenance.

Hope all back eat can take advantage of this opportunity!

73

Wayne Heinen N0POH

Editor

NRC AM Radio Log